Da Random Hotel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chat Thread One ~ The Epicness Begins

+3
Queen of the Crazies
MexicanGuin
d0lPhYnZ
7 posters

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Chat Thread One ~ The Epicness Begins - Page 3 Empty Re: Chat Thread One ~ The Epicness Begins

Post by Aery the Wallflower Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:22 pm

Haha! You are going to play with all the buttons huh? Very Happy
Aery the Wallflower
Aery the Wallflower
Paintbrush

Back to top Go down

Chat Thread One ~ The Epicness Begins - Page 3 Empty Re: Chat Thread One ~ The Epicness Begins

Post by Graypaw Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:24 pm

Hey guys, I am back! Sorry about that, had to take a shower. Anyway, I ask of a favor you guyz. I am creating a virtual pet site, and would like some help. If somebody or some people could be artists for the site's pets, items, and stuff like that, I would be really great full. I only have Microsoft Paint, so yeah. I'd also like if somebody could be a moderator at the site's forum.

Graypaw
Codfish

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen of the Crazies Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:25 pm

Yes! Figured out how to turn that map off! >=D

Oh, what sort of pets do you need? I could try making something, if I'm not busy.
Queen of the Crazies
Queen of the Crazies
Paintbrush

http://penguinshq.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Aery the Wallflower Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:26 pm

Yay! Very Happy

I am sorry. I can't even draw stick figures. Very Happy
Aery the Wallflower
Aery the Wallflower
Paintbrush

Back to top Go down

Post by Graypaw Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:28 pm

Well, the first pet I had an idea for is a Sol. It's on four paws like a dog, and has sharp claws. It has a beak and a bird-like body, and lots of feathers. It's yellow, and has fire around it like a phoenix. Oh, and that is okay Aery.

Graypaw
Codfish

Back to top Go down

Post by Aery the Wallflower Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:32 pm

Thank you, Graypaw. Very Happy
Aery the Wallflower
Aery the Wallflower
Paintbrush

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen of the Crazies Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:34 pm

Alrighty. I'll give that a go tomorrow, maybe. =D
Well, I think I'm going to go for a bit. The admin panel made me tired. xD Later!
Queen of the Crazies
Queen of the Crazies
Paintbrush

http://penguinshq.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Aery the Wallflower Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:34 pm

Haha! Very Happy Goodnight, Queen! Very Happy Maybe I will see you later. Very Happy
Aery the Wallflower
Aery the Wallflower
Paintbrush

Back to top Go down

Post by Graypaw Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:37 pm

Ha ha, okay. See you later, Queen! And thanks.

Graypaw
Codfish

Back to top Go down

Post by Aery the Wallflower Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:43 pm

How are you, Graypaw? Very Happy
Aery the Wallflower
Aery the Wallflower
Paintbrush

Back to top Go down

Post by Graypaw Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:45 pm

Good, I guess. Kinda bored. tongue Got an awesome new notebook, pink and black zebra print.

Graypaw
Codfish

Back to top Go down

Post by Aery the Wallflower Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:50 pm

Graypaw wrote:Good, I guess. Kinda bored. tongue Got an awesome new notebook, pink and black zebra print.
I am glad you are good at least. I can understand the bored factor.Very Happy That is so neat!Very Happy What are you going to use it for? If you don't mind me asking. Very Happy
Aery the Wallflower
Aery the Wallflower
Paintbrush

Back to top Go down

Post by Graypaw Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:51 pm

Plans for stories, fan fictions, animations, and art. Smile

Graypaw
Codfish

Back to top Go down

Post by Aery the Wallflower Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:53 pm

Do you go on fanfiction.net? May ask what fandoms you write for? Very Happy
Aery the Wallflower
Aery the Wallflower
Paintbrush

Back to top Go down

Post by Graypaw Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:54 pm

Once I finish the first chapter of one I am working on, I will make an account. But I currently do not have one. I write for The Penguins of Madagascar, Digimon, Warriors, Seekers, and sometimes Pokemon despite the fact I don't like it much. tongue

Graypaw
Codfish

Back to top Go down

Post by Aery the Wallflower Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:59 pm

Aw, I see. Very Happy I made an account and never wrote anything, but I am hoping to soon. Very Happy What is your story about? Very Happy
Aery the Wallflower
Aery the Wallflower
Paintbrush

Back to top Go down

Post by Graypaw Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:01 pm

Well, I have a bunch. Razz My current main project is "New Hero" though. It's a Penguins of Madagascar fan fiction. I can give a link to the plot, if ye want.

Graypaw
Codfish

Back to top Go down

Post by Aery the Wallflower Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:05 pm

How cool! Very Happy How long do you think it will be? Very Happy I would love to see it if it is no trouble. Very Happy
Aery the Wallflower
Aery the Wallflower
Paintbrush

Back to top Go down

Post by Graypaw Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:06 pm

Not a trouble at all, a pleasure actually! Very Happy http://penguinshq.forumotion.com/fanfiction-f16/new-hero-t400.htm I ish writing it with mah sistar. The first chapter should be out soon.

Graypaw
Codfish

Back to top Go down

Post by Aery the Wallflower Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:10 pm

Wow, that is really cool. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy I am sure you get a good response.Very Happy

Now, I have never seen PoM, so is this an AU story? Very Happy
Aery the Wallflower
Aery the Wallflower
Paintbrush

Back to top Go down

Post by Graypaw Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:11 pm

Eh, kinda. The bad guy becomes the hero in this, and the heroes become the bad guys. And then there's my own character, Hitori. She's teh purdy phoenix. You should totally watch that show. It is pwn.

Graypaw
Codfish

Back to top Go down

Post by Aery the Wallflower Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:16 pm

So I take it Dr. Blowhole is actually evil in the show? I should. I just don't have the channel to watch it. Maybe I can find it online. Very Happy
Aery the Wallflower
Aery the Wallflower
Paintbrush

Back to top Go down

Post by Graypaw Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:21 pm

Jup. Oh yeah, it's online. Very Happy Watch the episode "Dr. Blowhole's Revenge" first, it is teh pwn. So far, the only episode with Blowohle. And yus, dat is right. It's not like he was always the good guy in the fan fiction, though. And he still has that dark side to him.

Graypaw
Codfish

Back to top Go down

Post by Aery the Wallflower Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:27 pm

That is awesome! Very Happy I most certainly will. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Aw, will he be in the show more? Neutral Haha, Nice. Very Happy Well, I really want to read this, so please tell me when you have up...if it is no trouble, of course. Very Happy How is he dark?
Aery the Wallflower
Aery the Wallflower
Paintbrush

Back to top Go down

Post by Graypaw Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:29 pm

Pretty dark, but totally pwnsome! Very Happy And his laugh is totally smexy. He tried to flood the whole world. And, we have no idea if he will appear again or not. I hope so. He was voiced by Neil Patrick Harris, woot. I will for sure give you the link when the first chapter is done. Funny thing is, before he first appeared he was mentioned a few times. So rumors went around that one day he'd appear. And finally he did, in the show's first special episode.

Graypaw
Codfish

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next